Thursday, June 18, 2009

Random thoughts

You know I just don't get people sometimes.
Why they would or try or do the things that they do.
If you are over something why do you keep bringing it up, and doing stupid things?
that just makes you know better then the person doing it or doing it to you.
Does it accomplish anything? or do you just come out looking as stupid as them?
Does one even care about there actions and consequence's of there actions?
Do they care about themselves our others around them that they are hurting, or can they not see it??

I just don't know and I don't get it.

Gossip hurts too and just as much but people don't see that or get it either or they probably don't care,. or don't think it pertains to them. Cause there not spreading gossip, there spreading news, there trying to be helpful not hurtful, isn't that the excuse you here and get these days.

Oh well such as life, I guess this is why we each have our free agency, but it is how we use it that counts.
I was always told and taught, you are suppose to learn from your mistakes, ponder what you have done. And do them no more. I guess it just takes some to learn that longer then it takes for others.

No comments:









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming