Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Saw a program on TV 3 or 4 days ago that turned my stomach

Edwin and I was watching TV the other night (I remember hearing edwin say something about things happening like that in Korea, but I didn't believe it) until that night on TV there was a program called CHILDREN FOR SALE, And what I saw just made me very sad, angry, sick to my stomach well you get the picture, over in this country can't remember which one right now our own Americans, military, police forces, doctors, are going over there for SEX, and not with people there own age they are having sex with young teenage girls, and young children. the youngest one they had on there for sale was 5 YEARS OLD how disgusting. And it is the parents and family member over there that are putting these poor Innocent children up for sale. Cause the need the money, and what else they do is sell them for 30 bucks a child and you can have them for more the one day.

Hope this didn't offend anyone, I just find this very disgusting, there are just NO words to describe it its just sad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tamara I agree with you. That is worse than disgusting. Remember the verse in the Bible that says "that if any one offends a little child it is better for him that a millstone were hung around his neck and he was dropped in the oceon" Not the exact words but you get it. Something like that is too horrible for me to even begin to understand. What do you think? Are things bad enough for the second coming? They are but I think it will get much worse.
Hope things are going well for you. The pictures are very pretty but I couldn't see any cherries. I know they are there tho' because you said so. I will see you in August sometime.
Love Grandma

Cooking with Aunty Coke said...

I think the Lord's words were very apt..A mill stone around the neck sounds appropriate to me!It is more than sad and sick. Too bad we can't be waiting back here for any offending American with a nice dull knife to hack off the offending body part! NOW I hope I have not offended someone..but, thats MY opinion.









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming