I picked lily up and me and her was going shopping for some new dance shoes, well after we bought her the shoes we was walking down the mall to the dollar store I was going to call edwin and realized I didn't have my phone and so lily and I hurried back to payless put it was to late it was already gone, them dang teenagers that was in the store while me and lily where in there probably are the ones that got it.
All and all I am not happy I had every ones phone numbers in it. So if anyone that reads this and you know that I had your phone number could you please e-mail me your home and cell phone numbers to me please thank you so much.
To make this kind of a cute ending, lily on the way home said grandma I know you are sad that your phone was stolen, and then she started to sing I am a child of god, and said come on grandma sing it with me it will make you feel better, what a wonderful granddaughter I have.
2 comments:
Sweet Lily! I love how simple things are for our children! Having a bad day? Just sing a song silly Grandma!
Yep it just made my night, I was just so upset, that phone had all my pictures, sounds of our grandbabys talking and singing in it, and all my numbers, but when lily did what she did it just didn't seem to matter as much at the time Love that little girl
Post a Comment