I'm glad you have Betsy up and running again. Don't you wish we were that easy to hold togther? Before I went to teach 2nd grade today I was taking Ibuprofen, Excedrin, allergy pills and rubbing Aspercreme on my elbow. Sheesh, and I haven't been helping Amanda and David!
You are just not freeking kidding!!And don't forget his twin brother, Tylenol Arthritis! Getting old and creaky is a pain in the neck..back..knees...hips...(you get the idea!)
4 comments:
A hot tub would be nice too, huh?
your not kidding I would love to own one of those.
I'm glad you have Betsy up and running again. Don't you wish we were that easy to hold togther? Before I went to teach 2nd grade today I was taking Ibuprofen, Excedrin, allergy pills and rubbing Aspercreme on my elbow. Sheesh, and I haven't been helping Amanda and David!
You are just not freeking kidding!!And don't forget his twin brother, Tylenol Arthritis! Getting old and creaky is a pain in the neck..back..knees...hips...(you get the idea!)
Post a Comment