Edwin got ole Betsy going again, we are so glad to have it fixed and running again, we got to haul all our trash and haul dog fence and dog house over to Amanda and Davids today, Now we can clean up the yard of all the old branch's and stuff. It was allot of fun riding around in it again, poor ole truck has been sitting in our yard broken for 3 years it held all the trash, and when I say trash I mean trash. Now we have a truck to help David and Amanda move the rest of there things to there home. It uses less gas then Anya's and Jeff's gas guzzler truck, any whoo yeppee for our little truck running again, Edwin said I have been a very understanding and loving wife to have let him use the van all the time and me stuck at home 24-7, but hey had to be my hubby had to get to work. More important for him to have a vehicle at the time then me. If I needed to go somewhere I would ask Amanda or Anya
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Hot dog we are a two car family again
Edwin got ole Betsy going again, we are so glad to have it fixed and running again, we got to haul all our trash and haul dog fence and dog house over to Amanda and Davids today, Now we can clean up the yard of all the old branch's and stuff. It was allot of fun riding around in it again, poor ole truck has been sitting in our yard broken for 3 years it held all the trash, and when I say trash I mean trash. Now we have a truck to help David and Amanda move the rest of there things to there home. It uses less gas then Anya's and Jeff's gas guzzler truck, any whoo yeppee for our little truck running again, Edwin said I have been a very understanding and loving wife to have let him use the van all the time and me stuck at home 24-7, but hey had to be my hubby had to get to work. More important for him to have a vehicle at the time then me. If I needed to go somewhere I would ask Amanda or Anya
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Edwin's room in Korea
Edwin's home coming
2 comments:
I am happy for Old Betsy! I wish we still had Old Henry in the family! :(
Yep old henry was a good white ole truck
Post a Comment