Tam, I want to make a comment on this one. YOu know, I remember general things about the years past, but all in all, I really do not remember much about the bills, the laundry, the meal prep, the toilet cleaning..What I DO remember are the good times, the peaceful times. And these almost always involved those I love. The cruises were huge efforts on the part of all involved, but I hazard a guess that as the years go on they will become priceless, diamond memories. Because there is one thing that is for certain in this life..things change, and we need to hug these memories to us like a precious child! Each day is that way...Lily will never be this way forever, neither will Connor, Amanda or Anya. Hug each moment. You never know when it will become a whisper in the past. Love, Coke
1 comment:
Tam, I want to make a comment on this one. YOu know, I remember general things about the years past, but all in all, I really do not remember much about the bills, the laundry, the meal prep, the toilet cleaning..What I DO remember are the good times, the peaceful times. And these almost always involved those I love. The cruises were huge efforts on the part of all involved, but I hazard a guess that as the years go on they will become priceless, diamond memories. Because there is one thing that is for certain in this life..things change, and we need to hug these memories to us like a precious child! Each day is that way...Lily will never be this way forever, neither will Connor, Amanda or Anya. Hug each moment. You never know when it will become a whisper in the past. Love, Coke
Post a Comment