Do you know when you make a deposit with cash at a ATM there is no way you can prove that you made that amount? Even if you have a deposit slip.
That is what happen to us, we made a cash deposit they say it was not the amount that was in the envelope that was deposited in the ATM, Well I know how much was put in the envelope, and then we made another deposit just the next day, and it was a check deposit then they say we typed the deposit in wrong and they took that money back. And we even go in and show the bank the problem, she makes a call, she tells them she sees and has the deposit slips and they tell her I will have to file a claim which even she thought was dumb but we did it anyway, and then we get this letter that they did a very thorough job and that we were in error, So we argued with them again over the phone we wrote them a letter and faxed the deposit slips to them and they said they would look into it again, So now we wait again to see if we get to keep our money or if they are going to take it back again. It is very frustrating.
So anyone who makes a cash deposit at an ATM BEWARE.!!
6 comments:
You know..T and I do that trick all the time where she is a bit overdrawn and I pull cash and re-deposit it at the ATM. Thank you for the heads up! We will NOT do that any more and learn from your tale of woe! I guess too many sticky fingered folk in Farmington..hey..that almost sounds like a country song! Or as my daughter would say, "did you just spat a rhyme?" Love you! Working on our vacation video. Brett trying to get it to do it's thang. THAT should cheer you up! Luv, Coke
Yep lots of desporit people out there, all worried about where there next buck is comming from well hello world you aren;t going to be dishonest and get it from me, We work damn hard for our money.
Wow! Thanks for the warning. I am sorry you are having to go through this!
yep us too
Sop sorry you are having trouble with the deposits. I can't believe they can get away with that. If they deon't come through, take it to small claims court. Let us know how it turns out. Hope all is well with you and that you aren't as cold as I am. We are having a very cold winter day. No snow though.
Love Grandma
It is very cold and night and in the mornings also, No more snow here either, just what is left on the ground wich is still some, WE can't take it to small claims You can not prove how much cash money that you put into the deposit envolope, even though you type it in and you know how much you put in you can not prove to them that you did, Thats why I said even banks are not honest, Cause we are always wrong and they are always right, cause they are so thorough.
But don't you worry, I have wrote and faxed them letters and deposit slips so we will see what happens,
Post a Comment