Saturday, January 31, 2009

When life feeds you Lemons


Your sister - in - law sends you a picture of her and her lemon tree :)

4 comments:

Cooking with Aunty Coke said...

I actually think that pic and title was apt for the preceding articles! Lemme explain! I was picking lemons on a lovely 70degree Mesa afternoon, getting ready to turn them into homemade lemonade. Lemons are bitter critters, but dang they are indeed versatile, and if you endure the thorns you can create useful and needed things. Kinda like the hard times in our lives. Bitter lemons just make us more versatile! :0 ) Hugs, Cokey

Edwin & Tamara said...

And lately life has been feeding me alot of lemons and I have not been taking or reacting to them very well. I think I need to have the doctor look over my meds again cause I think I have a few reacting with each other but I don't no which ones and I cant just stop taking them, My moods have been scary and I jump down peoples throuts with out thinking I just react. Lately just the smallest thing sets me off I know I have hurt some feelings. I have even hurt edwins feeling, put he is so understanding cause he knows everything I am dealing with, and I am just so over welmed with it all. I don't deal well anymore.
any who have a Coke with lemons :) get it LOL

Cooking with Aunty Coke said...

Isn't that what I sent you a picture of? COKE with Lemons? LOL!!!

Edwin & Tamara said...

Yep thats a what it is "")









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming