Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Symptoms

Here are the symptoms

Light headed
Dizzy at times
rapped heart beat at times
hands shaky at times
disoriented, and confused at times
blurred vison at times.
fatigue, loss of appetite
weight loss
blood sugars drop below 70 at times
no energy
tired all the time.
and at times felt like I was going to pass out.
OOOPS forgot a couple and I can't sleep
and mood swings

This has been going on for about 4-5 days with me, And I can't get in to see my own doctor until Feb 5th /
Question I have, Has this happen to anyone else, cause it has me pretty worried.
So I have just been staying home near my phone just in case, I don't go any where unless Edwin is with me, and that is just for a short ride. Just to get out for some fresh air.

3 comments:

The VanHoutans said...

Sounds like the same problem I had when I was pregnant with Anika...they only diagnosed it as low blood pressure. They told me to keep high protein snacks on had and some crazy dr. advised me to take sudafed for it? I was also told to sit as often as possible and elevate my feet, but none of that ever really helped to much. Maybe it'll help you?
The job hunt is good. Jake's had 3interviews already and a 4th one this afternoon...he also has one offer on hold but it's the lowest paying of the bunch, so we're hoping for a better offer before the end of the week.

Edwin & Tamara said...

Well I know I'm not pregnant LOL
blood pressure is ok I have a bloob presser cuff cause I have to monitor that along with my blood sugars.

Hey that is good that he has some prospective jobs,
hopfuly a good paying one will come up first keep your fingers crossed

Marianne said...

The first symptoms on the list sound like classic anxiety. My Dr. thought I was having a heart attack but it was just anxiety.

You may a few things going on here with the fever and swollen tongue. Usually when Britt gets a swollen tongue it is strep.

I sure wouldn't wait until February! Get in to see someone! Get on your Dr.'s waiting list for cancelled appointments.
I expect you to report back to me...do not dis your elderly auntie!









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming