I don't see how people thing you can live, gas is going up again, no raise in two years, now we have the hospital taking us to court again to garnish our wages by 75% I swear people are just f**en greedy. I was giving them a $100 dollars guess that wasn't enough for them beans they give such good health care NOT!! Dang even the newspaper said the heath care sucks, guess there loosing business so they got to get there money some how,
And what happen to the president promising to help the middle class, we have not seen it, in fact we are paying into taxes way more this year than last year. And dang if I know were we are going to come up with that money either. I told Edwin maybe I should get a part time Job, He said HELL NO, cause that would help us yes but next year when taxes rolled around again BAMM it would really get us.
Yep it sucks cause we have NO dependents to claim.
Well I was a hopping and praying for a better year, but it looks like its not going to be one.
Thanks for letting me let off a little bit of steam,
And its even more irritating that people are being layed off from there jobs and you can not find another one.
Even really good long term employees are having to take pay cuts,
when is things going to start looking up for every one ?
5 comments:
I understand Tamara, more than you think. It's awful right now for so many of us. People are so "twitterpated" with Mr.Obama, our supposed Savior, but I don't see it getting better.
I don't understand how the hospital can sue you for more if you have been giving them regular payments!(?)
I will keep you in my prayers. Keep the faith and it will all work out somehow!
I hear ya Aunt Tamara...Jake was just let go from his job friday. They downsized and let a ton of guys go. Luckily with both my dad and his in the oil field we have some good references and good prospectives, but I am going to be totally stressing until he actually has accepted and has a starting date. This is not how we were wanting to start off the new year :P
You are right Aunt Marianne I don't for see things getting any better or Obooboo helping get the economy back the way it should be.
And the hospital here has been loosing business everyone is traveling to durango cause they are scard of this hospital here, So Now they have to get there money some how.
No one care if it leaves you with nothing to live on as long as they are getting there money, Oh well I quess we will just have to roll with the punches like the rest of the family that is being hurt by all this, and america.
And it erks me cause I have been haveing to go to the doctors every month for my health and he as told me to loose weight well thats not a problem when you stress like I have been doing, and on top of that he has told me not to stress cause that is not good for my blood sugars and I am already taking the highest dose of pills on everything he can NO longer up them,
Any way thank you so much for your prayers, I think we all are going to need it :) I will try and keep the faith somehow
Amber I head about Jake that is not good, hopfully your dad or his dad can get him another job that will last and pay to keep you guys a going,
I will keep you in our prayers too, I think we all could us a miriacle right now :)
sorry forgot the r in heard
Post a Comment