Sunday, January 4, 2009

Wow look what we got again







4 comments:

Marianne said...

Wow! You are getting more than usual right? Us too, more coming today :( It is only Jan. 5th and I am SICK of it already! THere's still a foot in the yard and the dulmb snow plow driver only cleared the very middle of the street so Brittany can't park her car at the curb. She is always behind either Dee or me and we have to move her car to go anywhere!

tami said...

we got about an inch

Gena said...

I think since we've been slammed with snow so much the last two years that it was about turn we shared it with the rest of our family! We love you two and I'm so happy you look so happy!

Edwin & Tamara said...

Yep that is alot of snow that we have gotten here in awhile but that is ok we needed it.









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming