Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What does all of this have in common










Well I will tell you, Well the medication is what I wish I could take, but I can't cause the warning signs say if you have high blood pressure, or thyroid or diabetic consult you doctor first, well we all know I have all three, and I am really sick. So oh well to the meds
any way the other picture is a key to Edwin's car which I had to take to him today cause he locked his keys in his truck, the pictures of the car covered in snow is what I had to remove from my car sick before I could take him the key, the picture of the candy is him feeling really bad that I had to bring him a key in the snow sick, and the pretty green covered yard and the lemon tree is my sweet sister-in-law Carolyn trying to entice me to come and see her and get some sun shine so I can get over my sickness
So that has been my day so far and it is only 2;00.






3 comments:

Cooking with Aunty Coke said...

Well..its true! You CAN come see me and camp out on my cloudy-but-sunnier-than-farmington back lawn and EAT lemons and Oranges and GET WELL!! :0)

Edwin & Tamara said...

Sounds good to me

Marianne said...

Tamara, I hope you feel better! I sure miss our old lemon and orange trees in Mesa. SAD!! We got snow today too. Tons! You know, when I was a kid and playing out under the fragrant citrus trees I had no idea it was winter!! Imagine that!









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming