Thursday, February 5, 2009

Our Grandson Needs your Prayers


Connor has been to the doctor 2 times now one yesterday and once today.
He has been diagnosed with RSV. They gave him a steroid and something else, to take and they gave him two breathing treatments in the doctors office, and the doctor said it sounded like it helped a little, just a little.
She asked Anya if she had a nebulizer at home and Anya said yes, she had one from when lily was little and had breathing problems, so she proscribed Connor albuteral for the nebulizer so that Anya could give him breathing treatments at home, and she said she wanted to see him again tomorrow afternoon to see if he is doing any better, if not they will see where to go from there,
Thank you
Tamara and Edwin

5 comments:

Marianne said...

I am so sorry about little Conner. We dealt with RSV when Richard was about nine months old so I know how serious this is. I will certainly pary for him today. Keep us updated!

Edwin & Tamara said...

Thank you,
Anya had him at the doctors again, there wasn't much change, they want anya to contiue with connors breathing treatments and other meds and she wants to see him again on monday, and she said if he shows signs of getting even worse to take him to the ER asap

The VanHoutans said...

Consider it done! I just found out about the poor little guy today but Anya said he's doing better, thank goodness.

Edwin & Tamara said...

Thanks Yep talked to her today she said he was doing a whole lot better. Yep we are glad he is doing better also, he was pretty bad.

Marianne said...

That is such good news! Heavenly Father is so good!He worked a miracle for ourown little boy, He will do it for Conner too! I feel it.









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming