Well anya me and amanda had to go to town this morning I had bought some pants that I needed to return to deb put I was going to wait and do it later but something inside kept telling me to go to the mall so I did, we went to deb and returned my pants, looked around at a few things and left to walk up the mall as we where getting closer something inside was telling me to go into payless, so we did anya wanted to look at some shoes for connor and lily, and when we went over to where I was looking last night, at dance shoes for lily I had the strongest feeling to look under the shoe racks so I asked anya to get down there and look and guess what there was my PHONE. I guess who ever took it when it was shut off returned to the seen of the crime and put it under there cause there is NO way it could have just slipped under there. Put I am so happy to have my phone back, I should have it turned back on some time tomorrow.
Yeppeee I got my phone back.
5 comments:
I'm so glad you got your phone back! It is miraculous indeed that someone actually left it there for you to find. And it's a great example of listening to the spirit and letting him lead you. Good for you!
Oh good...I'm glad you found your phone! The ship we were on was the Carnival Paradise.
Oh Was it a nice one?
Yep I'ma glad I found my phone too
Good news! "Listen to the Still Small Voice...Listen, Listen..." That is one of my favorite Primary songs!
Yep I sure am glad I listened
Post a Comment