Oh SHOOT!!! Those are awesome!!! I haven't seen those in such a long time! Those last reunion pictures - I think that was the year I had a migraine the whole time, which is why I look SUPER chipper ;)
Yep I came accross those pictures in the book that grandma had given us kids for christmas and I had a few of the others in a photo album, and thought it would be cute and fun to scan them and put them on here, Ya I think that was that year also we all stayed at rogers house, and even the sound of someone walking or a bounce of a ball upstairs made you head hurt, thats how bad your migraine was. I think that was also the year we had to pull over on our way up there cause amber had gotten her finger pulled back and she allmost passed out
My goodness what a good lookin bunch of kids. That generation has only gotten better looking with age, and we've all added a bunch more cuties. Dang you gotta love those Sherman genes!
6 comments:
Oh SHOOT!!! Those are awesome!!! I haven't seen those in such a long time! Those last reunion pictures - I think that was the year I had a migraine the whole time, which is why I look SUPER chipper ;)
Yep I came accross those pictures in the book that grandma had given us kids for christmas and I had a few of the others in a photo album, and thought it would be cute and fun to scan them and put them on here, Ya I think that was that year also we all stayed at rogers house, and even the sound of someone walking or a bounce of a ball upstairs made you head hurt, thats how bad your migraine was. I think that was also the year we had to pull over on our way up there cause amber had gotten her finger pulled back and she allmost passed out
These were so much fun to look at! I haven't seen them all in quite some time also :) Proof we were all so cute and innocent at one point...
Yep that ya where
My goodness what a good lookin bunch of kids. That generation has only gotten better looking with age, and we've all added a bunch more cuties. Dang you gotta love those Sherman genes!
Yep we don't make any duds
Post a Comment