Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Every one who loves a soliders story

http://op-for.com/2009/01/taking_chance.html

this is a youtub trailer of that movie I was talking about called

Taking Chance

Forgot to mention this is a true story

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Hey Tamara! Sorry it's taken me so long to respond to this. I have seen this trailer and would really love to watch the movie. We don't get HBO. Do they usually put these out on DVD? I'm going to send you some photos of a soldier's funeral tht happened here in town nearly two years ago. This family lives down the street from us in our stake. Their son was shot by a sniper while exiting a helicopter near Bahgdad. Check your Email.

Edwin & Tamara said...

Ok thank you so much, Edwin was looking around on the computer and found this, The Video comes out for sale on May 3rd I can hardly wait, I have watched it 4 times and I cry everytime.









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming