Hi Sis!Just bloggin in! Here's some wishful thinking for you! Aboard a huge cruise ship..middle of the Caribbean..dancing on the deck to a Jamaican band..lying on a white sand beach and playing in warm ocean water with Sting Rays..eating yummy steak and taking pictures of it! Love you! I'm ready...Coke
I love you so much, Tamara. It's been a while since I've been swimming in the blogging pool. I really feel gypped that I don't know what the "rant" was that you removed from your blog. Any good dish there?
3 comments:
Hi Sis!Just bloggin in! Here's some wishful thinking for you! Aboard a huge cruise ship..middle of the Caribbean..dancing on the deck to a Jamaican band..lying on a white sand beach and playing in warm ocean water with Sting Rays..eating yummy steak and taking pictures of it! Love you! I'm ready...Coke
Yep I'm game
I love you so much, Tamara. It's been a while since I've been swimming in the blogging pool. I really feel gypped that I don't know what the "rant" was that you removed from your blog. Any good dish there?
Post a Comment