Thursday, March 26, 2009

Little bit of a scare yesterday

Well I woke up feeling just fine, I got up ate a bowl of corn chexs, took all my meds, and then left to go pic up amanda from her house to go visit my mom in the hospital, we arrived and visited for a bit then it was time for amanda and I to meet up with anya to help her watch the kiddo while she got her eyes checked at the eye doctor, then we went to wendys to eat, I ate my burger (wendys single) didn't eat the fries, and drank most of my small diet dr. pepper, was still filling ok sort of, before we left I ordered my dad something to eat and took it back to the hospital, was still feeling ok sort of, my niece cassie had just been there and brought so beautiful flowers and chocolate, my mom offered us a piece and I ate one, (my moms room smell so good from all the flowers, (I brought some alan and janet brought some and anya and amber brought some also)
sister townsand from our ward brought a lovely card, and sister frank and her daughter heather with her little girl came to vist and brought some ta do things for mom ta do, Ok getting off base here, still feeling ok sort of, well anya needed to go to walmart so we told mom and dad we would be back in a little while, well that didn't happen while we was in walmart I started feeling really nauseous, light headed, dizzy , blurred vision, and my hands where shacking I called edwin to see if he had left work yet so that he could take me home, he hadn't left yet I told him I was not feeling well by this time my kidneys started hurting really bad, I had some grapes in my purse amanda told me to eat a few she said my blood sugars might be a little low so I ate a few still was not feeling to good, the girls dropped me off to edwin I told them thank you and told amanda to just take my car home to her house after dropping anya off to hers, edwin could see I looked really bad and I got myself a V8 vusion to drink had a hard time drinking it, by then I was feeling really really bad, kidneys were a screaming at me too, I got home and checked my blood sugars they read 50 holy crap that is not good cause normal is 120 so edwin was getting me things to bring my blood sugars up, when you feel nauseous it is hard to eat anything, so I was able to get a few things down, (he had given me dinner rolls and a cookie took awhile to get them down was scared I was going to throw up) waited a bit before checking my sugars again this time they read 87 so I ate a couple of more things and drank alot of water for my kidneys I got my sugars up to 130 but I still wasn't feeling to good but I wasn't as bad as what I was, still was feeling a little light headed and my kidneys was still a hurting a little bit when I went to bed, I took my night meds and some Tylenol PM, Well still couldn't sleep to well as you can see I am up bloging and drinking a couple of bottles of water, This just all kinda through me for a loop cause it hasn't happen in awhile usually if I feel weird my sugars are high, I was just very thankful I wasn't alone, and had my family with me to take care of me, to make sure I was alright thank you girls and lily too love you both, and Edwin thank you so much to taking care of me too Love ya babe
Well we shall see how today goes.

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Hey Tamara! I am soglad you took careof yourself. What a scare! You have a good family. That's a tremendous blessing.

What is your Mom in the hospital for? I hope all is well with her.

Gena said...

Tamara!? Heavens! Take care of yourself, girl! As I read your post I got more and more scared thinking you ended up sharing your Mom's room. I agree with you; you have a sweetie of a husband. Love that Feefum!

Edwin & Tamara said...

Thanks you two, I am doing ok now I am taking my blood sugar moniter with me now when I leave and I am keeping those nasty chalkie tasting gluegos tablets in my purse yep ole feefum is pretty dang good to me









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming