Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Idiot for the day

I went to urgent care cause I was in some pain, my kidneys were hurting I go in there sign in wait my turn, get back there they do there vitals signs thing put me in a room and I wait again, doctor comes in I do my explaining again, and this is what happen, NO tests were done, all they did was knock on my back where the pain was saw me wince in pain, wait take that back they did a urine test said yep thats what it looks like writes me a prescription for loratab (worthless to me don't help) and told me to go home and drink allot, well DUH, oh well that was a wast of time I will just make an appointment with my doctor and get some real answers

2 comments:

~Cassie~ said...

Any answers yet?

Edwin & Tamara said...

Nope not on me yet, Now I think strep is next Anya just had connor at the doctor today and poor boy has strep, and guess who has been around him alot? You guess it yours truly









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming