Friday, March 27, 2009

Moms Pretty flowers


Mom wanted me to post her beautiful flowers, in her room, I sent it to some of your cell phones but I might have missed a few, mom/grandma is up and doing pretty good, they had her up and walking around yesterday, and she had a physical therapy class that dad/grandpa and I went to with her, well I better get a few things here done and then head into the hospital to help my mom and dad, I also have to pack us a lunch, its healthier and better then fast food everyday. Or that hospital food.

2 comments:

Gena said...

I love flowers! And your Mom's were some of my favorites (I have a big weakness for anything in the mum family... chrysan'
s, daisies, MARIGOLDS!, etc.). I really hope your Mom is well enough to go home soon!

Edwin & Tamara said...

Yep she is home and doing pretty darn good









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming