When Driving in Farmington carry large baseball bat
when someones in the turning lane and then decides they want to be in your lane, and dang near pushes you off into on coming traffic, and then almost hits you, and then give you the honk and the finger first.. thinking it was your fault for not letting them in, that is when well you know what happens the mean comes out yes I must say I did a whole lot of honking, and yes a finger or two, and if given the chance I might have even gone after the idiots with a baseball bat. NO NOT REALLY. I just pictured doing it in my mind. It just erks me that there are allot of jackass drivers out there, feel they own the road, I have even had someone cut me off when there was not a sole in there lane they saw a police officer had someone pulled over (and they were far enough off the road) and this person just bamm pulled in my lane no signal nothing I had to slam hard on my brakes to keep from hitting the idiot cause we all know I probably would have been the one to get the ticket, even though it would have really been his fault if I had hit him, they would have given me the ticket saying unable to control your vehicle.
And ya wonder why your car never stays looking new on the outside? cause ya live in Farmington, Were ya have to go to Wal-mart, and get banged with car doors and shopping carts ect. And drive the streets, oh and ya for me I get to go again today, bills are do and grocery's have to be bought.
Maybe mine and edwins next vehicle will be a MONSTER TRUCK what ya think? :) :)
1 comment:
Yes we're right there with you!! We've got several dings and knicks in our car from Wal Mart and I've been cut off and almost hit so many times its ridiculous! I can't stand stupid people...
Post a Comment