Friday, April 24, 2009

Spring is finally here and flowers are in bloom and grass is greening and trees are blooming























5 comments:

Marianne said...

Isn't it a great time of year! We get to see colors instead of brown, gray, and white!! Nice pictures!

~Cassie~ said...

Beautiful pictures...YEAH SPRING!

Edwin & Tamara said...

Yep I like color, I don't mind the white stuff, but only in the months that it is suppose to come, Thanks I took those pictures this morning

Edwin & Tamara said...

Yep I a likee, and thanks

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so pretty. I love it when they start showing their colors too. The trees, I mean. I will be there in August. Maybe you can take me out there so I can see how pretty your yard looks. I think I miss Grandpa more at this time of year. He always started talking about his garden and how anxious he was to get started. He would already have run multi-gallons of water on everything. I don't know that I ever mentioned this but not too long, maybe only a week or two before he died the Doctor was ready to set a date for his knee replacemen and he was so excited that he started talking about his garden He could hardly wait to get started. He started asking me what I wanted him to plant, how much and so on. I have felt so sad that he never got to get out in his garden again. It really doesn't do any good to look back with regrets but some times you just can't help it. Hope all is well with you and remember I love you both. Grandma









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming