1. I loved your spring time pictures. Isn't it lovely this time of year? 2. Your next post, with the list of meds, made me laugh out loud. I'm with you; solidarity through drugs! 3. That movie has scared the crap out of me since I first saw the commercials. I think things like this, that can really happen, are scarier than any ghost story. You are indeed a brave woman.
3 comments:
Oh goodness! I've thought that movie looks so frightening! You are braver than me!
Nope its not to bad it only rated PG 13
1. I loved your spring time pictures. Isn't it lovely this time of year?
2. Your next post, with the list of meds, made me laugh out loud. I'm with you; solidarity through drugs!
3. That movie has scared the crap out of me since I first saw the commercials. I think things like this, that can really happen, are scarier than any ghost story. You are indeed a brave woman.
Post a Comment