Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Twilight

Ok Finally got to sit down and watch this movie, can I say EXCELLENT MOVIE
Now I have not read the books so I am asking the twilight experts out there was
this movie based on all the books together? or is this just about the first book?
Cause I would sure like to see another movie of it

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Oh no my dear....it's just the first book and not as good as the book you MUST READ!!! You won't be able to put them down!!!

Edwin & Tamara said...

Yep that is what I have been told guess I will have to go to walmart and look and see if they have any of the books, if the movie can glue me I'm sure I can sit and read the book, not a big book reader but if it is interesting I can read the whole thing. Glad to know there is more movies to come :)

Cooking with Aunty Coke said...

yep TJ, the movie was just the first book, and compared to the book it REALLY pales! Just some miscasting. I am a HUGE HUGE fan of the books..very romantic chick only books, and I havent even bought the movie yet!

tami said...

oh man you will be addicted like i am lol









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming