Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter at Mom and Dad/Grandma and Grandpa Shermans


Lily and connor did not get
to come to the easter party they
where both sick, so I took one
of the pictures that amanda did
of them the other day and put
it one here hope she don't mind
that I took one, I just thought it
was so cute of them, she did a bunch
of pictures that day, she did ceira, vitoria,
and lluva that day also and they all turned
out wonderful.
Now onto easter day at the sherman house
















All the kids had fun hunting for eggs












Well the new cute addtion to the family

Korlie Kay Sherman daughter of Tyson and Stephine

isn't she a cutie



Don't know why the picture turned like that

























We all had a wonderful dinner and had a great time together

Thanks for all the help you guys

1 comment:

Gena said...

Family, family, family... there's nothing better. I love you two so much! And I'm thrilled you had such a wonderful, loving Easter.









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming