Friday, April 17, 2009

A walk down the road


Edwin and I in the fall at farmington lake


Brian and Steph



Anya and Amanda on santa had to put it on here again
don't know what happen to the other one I had it further
down on the page and it disappeared


Lindsay is this they way you remember your HUBBY :)


This one always had a cell phone in her hands and she still does LOL












Us a Disney land a few years back








Captain allot younger isn't she cute this is carolyns and bretts
and tennilles dog


Some weird girls in the ocean,

that would be tennille, amanda me and carolyn



Some really cute girls
in the back,, Aubrey, Jennifer, Cassie
middle,, Steph, Amber, Anya
front Amanda, Tennille

Anya and Amanda on Santa


Edwin and I at the grand canyon







Tennille and Carolyn and Jared in the above pictures



Can any one guess whom is in these pictures



Some really cute kids in these two pictures













Me on graduation day Yeppee

2 comments:

~Cassie~ said...

What a bunch of wonderful pictures. I love looking at all the old ones you put on here.

Edwin & Tamara said...

Yep I found a box a pictures and I had fun going through them so I thought I would put a few up here on the blog :)









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming