Friday, July 11, 2008

Family Bar-d fun

Well we had a big ole family get together at the bar-D
On wednesday july 9th 2008, as you can see from
the pictures we had amber and jake, and there cute
daughter Anika, and carolyn in the back ground
Anya and lily and our little connors first outing.
Carolyn and lily and brett, Brett and lily on the train
she said come on uncle brett the trains open now
lets goooo. Lily giving Sy five. that was pretty cool.
My mom and dad, Amanda and david, with david
holding little connor. First time holding a baby that
small for david. Cutie pie tyson and his cute girfriend stephanie.
Edwin and I, Alan and Janet, Trevor (He is ambers and jakes son)
brianna and her friend, and Nick and Gevene(sorry gevene got ya with your
eyes closed) And the Bar-D wranglers.
We all had an awsome time.
Tyson and amanda was a fighting over the honey LOL
Lily would get out in the ales and start dancing with the music
and the food still as yummy as alway,
and the entertainment never a dull or boring moment.
Ya know some time we should get the whole family down here
for a family get together all of us, kids and everything
at the bar-d I think mom and dad (grandma & grandpa)
would love that having all the there kids and grandkids
there, What we would only maybe take up 8 or 9 tables LOL


















4 comments:

Aubrey said...

That would be WAY fun to get the whole family together...come on Tamara, PLAN IT! :)

Edwin & Tamara said...

YA I WISH, WITH GAS PRICES THE WAY THEY ARE I DON'T THINK ANYONE COULD AFFORD TO COME DOWN HERE.
IF I THOUGHT THEY COULD I SURE WOULD THAT WOULD JUST MAKE GRANDMA AND GRANDPA DAY DON'T YA THINK?
I THINK THAT WOULD BE FUN IF FAMILY COULD COME AROUND THE MIDDLE OF AUGUST OR AT THE END OF AUGUST BEFOR THE BAR-D CLOSES FOR THE SEASON, WHAT YA THINK??

Gena said...

It looks like you all had a ton of fun! And isn't it nice to live close to somewhere where you may need a jacket or blanket in July?

Love, Gena

Jeff and Tenille said...

Holy smokes you guys had alot of people go with you. But thats what makes it fun!! Lots of cute pics of everyone! I wish I would have known they did the misfit farm song on the odd night too. Was the show as good as the even night??? How is Connor doing?









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming