Thursday, July 31, 2008

Joined the Gym

Well I went and signed EDWIN AND MYSELF AND ANYA
up at the gym today, And I told my doctor I was doing so
and He said good I will be calling them and getting updates
on how many times you show up and go, and I said ok you
do that, I was happy today when I went to the doctor and
stood on the scale I got off and did a happy dance I lost 8 pounds
in just 2 weeks yepppeee go me.

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

WOOHOO! I have a gym membership too, and I need to start going more often...

tami said...

yay go you i lost 6 lbs since ive been back

Jason, Alyson, Kaci, Brynley & Ashlynn said...

GOOD JOB!! That's awesome...I just stepped on the scale and it wasn't so perdy if ya know what I mean...so I started Phase1 of the South Beach Diet..we'll see how well it goes. Oh by the way, came across a book you might want to read if you haven't already heard of it...its about this endocrinologist who has developed this diet/life plan and helped diabetes patients get their diabetes under control or it helped them get rid of it completely! I've read the first little bit and it's just amazing! Check it out...its called The Schwarzbein Principal by Diana Schwarzbein, M.D. Keep up the good work!!









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming