Ok here it goes
3 Joys:
1. My husband
2. My parents, my lovely daughters, my brothers and sister-in-laws
3. My grandbabys, and my aunts and uncles/
3 Fears:
1. Being Homeless
2. Being alone at my age with NO one to talk to
3. Dying
3 Goals:
1. Try to better my health
2. Try not to be a worrier so much.
3. Again try to better my health so I don't die at my age, (so my doctor tells me) Do to answer 2 on this question.
3 current Obsessions:
1. I'm a big worrier I worry more about every one else, Then I do myself.
2. I care more about what happens to my family then i care about myself.
3. I always want to help fix every ones problems, I want to aways try and make things better, Even if I can't.
3 Random Surprising facts about yourself:
1. I'm really a nice person most of the times. I Enjoy doing things with my family.
2. I'm not always dull and glummy as what my answers may have me sounding like.
3. What ever the family thinks Is random and surprising about myself they can fill in that last third answer for me.
There all done I tag whom ever reads this and wants to do it on there blogg
xxxx0000
1 comment:
Tamara! It is not random or at all surprising that you are a nice person, you silly girl! I have always enjoyed being around you!
Post a Comment