
And I wanted to let him
and everyone know just
how much I Love this man
He has been a wonderful
husband a provider, for our family for 23 years.
Edwin has always been there for all of us, through the good times and through all the bad. He is always there to help anyone in need of anything like fixing of a car, to repairing anything that he can, even broken hearts.
I am so thankful that he has always Honored the priesthood, and all the blessings that he has giving to us
when we are in need, and there has
been alot of them.
Edwin thank you for being such
a loving husband, a loving and understanding
father, and the best darn grandpa any kid good ask for.
YOUR THE BEST
I LOVE YOU
YOUR EVER LOVING WIFE :)
5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD FOLGIE LOL LOVE YA
Happy Birthday Edwin!!!! Did ya guys do anything fun to celebrate?
We as lazy most of the day, then we went to chilis and that was about it. Our neighbor gave me a gift card to there cause I took care of there yard for 2 weeks, and so I took edwin there as his birthday present.
Happy Birthday Sam-I-Am!
You're a sweetheart!
Love you!
We hope you have a terrific birthday Edwin!
Post a Comment