
Woot woot I got to hold my grandson today,
I took anya up some things, that she needed
and she was in feeding him, and then she asked
me if I wanted to hold him, and I said you meen
I can and the nurse said yes it would be fine.
So anya gave him to me, and I held him for
a few min. I was wonderful he looks so much like
lily did, and as light weight as she was, as you can see
connor is doing much much better now and hopfully he will
get to come home real soon. Anya will be posting pictures
on her blog soon as things settle down. She has some better
ones on her camara, mine are just cell phone pictures but
hay they do ok in my book. Jeffs going to take lily up there
tomorrow so that she can hold her baby brother. She is so
excited. She kept kissing my phone telling her baby brother
that she was going to get to see him and that she loved him\
then she kissed the phone again and said good night little brother connor, sleep tight lily love you.
It was so cute.
well thats about it for now
No comments:
Post a Comment