Thursday, July 3, 2008

more pictures



Heres a couple
of more pictures
of connor I wanted
to share.
Great Grandma sherman holding him and lily his big sister giving him a big kiss. while she was holding him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So good to see the pictures of the baby. I am so glad he is doing well. I just wrote on the Black blog about being there in July. It just dawned on me that when I said the brothers and sisters were getting together for a little reunion I also said "no grandkids" I realized how that sounded. We do want to see you while we are there. What was meant was, we are not inviting our kids enmasse.
The siblings just want to visit and enjoy each others company. Most of the time. I do want to visit with you guys and Tammi if she is there. So I"ll see you soon.

Love Grandma

tami said...

oh ill be there for sure i get back from korea this next wed so see you soon

Edwin & Tamara said...

OKEE DOKEE GRANDMA I TOTALLY GET YA
JUST LET US KNOW WHEN YOU WANT THAT TO HAPPEN AND WE WILL ALL BE THERE OK?









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming