Is it as fun being a grandparent as you two make it look? What pretty babies! Grandma will be going to Bloomfield in a week and I think we're going to try to swing a trip the very first part of August. Cross your fingers for us!
A little late but thanks for the pictures. I have a hard time getting to my computer to use it so I don't get to check as often as I woud like. Gena's computer is disabled, we need to get it fixed but I am glad to share mine. I enjoy all the blogs but have a hard time keeping up there are so many.
I will see you soom. Uncle Dean is coming for me this Thursday July 17th we will leave for Bloomfield Saturday the 19th. I think I will be there until August 3rd or 4th.
Yep this grandbaby thing is the greatest/ I am so looking forward to seeing all of you in july and august and yep I will keep fingures toes what ever crossed for ya LOL
6 comments:
Beautiful Grandkids! We are hsppy for you!
THANK YOU WE PRETTY TICKLED PINK TOO
Is it as fun being a grandparent as you two make it look? What pretty babies! Grandma will be going to Bloomfield in a week and I think we're going to try to swing a trip the very first part of August. Cross your fingers for us!
Love, Gena
A little late but thanks for the pictures. I have a hard time getting to my computer to use it so I don't get to check as often as I woud like. Gena's computer is disabled, we need to get it fixed but I am glad to share mine. I enjoy all the blogs but have a hard time keeping up there are so many.
I will see you soom. Uncle Dean is coming for me this Thursday July 17th we will leave for Bloomfield Saturday the 19th. I think I will be there until August 3rd or 4th.
Love you both Grandma
better late then never grandma LOL
we sill love you and look forward to seeing you
Yep this grandbaby thing is the greatest/ I am so looking forward to seeing all of you in july and august and yep I will keep fingures toes what ever crossed for ya LOL
Post a Comment