Tuesday, May 5, 2009

3rd day Temple, visit with brett and captin. shopping swimming, and bass pro shop and eats


Toby Keith's I love this bar and grill we was going
to eat there but thought it would be to noisy for the kids


so we went to the Cheese cake factory this is
an apple cheese cake and boy was it YUMMY





me and lily at cheese cake factory




Anya meat loaf dinner


Now this was my burrito, No I could not finish
it I think I only was able to eat 1/3 of it talk about
a stuffed burrito, but it sure was good.

Connor, Lily, Anya at cheese cake factory

Lily visiting with uncle brett and captain


Me holding captain and lily playing with her
and brett fixing anyas computer


Lily got a flower and was sniffing it and
it stuck to her nose


Big fish at the Bass pro shop

We tried a hat on Connor


Lily with black bear bass pro shop
she though all of this was pretty cool

Me with the kiddos, I have never been
in a bass pro shop, have to tell ya it was
pretty cool.

Lily any Connor


Them a just a walking



Me and the kids again Connor wearing
his new bass pro hat

Us in the pool, the kids loved it,
found out this was Connor first
road trip

kids at the AZ temple


Lily in the visitors center AZ temple

Connor too
Me lily Connor enjoy our visit at the temple


Anya and the kids also






Lily love the fountain at the temple, and the visitors center
Have videos of some of it will put them on later today

1 comment:

Marianne said...

You girls really did have a wonderful time didn't you? Love the temple photos! That temple is one of my favorite places on this earth!









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming