Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Busted

Ok Edwin took me out to my favorite restaurant for Mothers Day but we went the day before so it wouldn't be as crowded. So we went to Si senors, And we where seated and I was not paying attention to who was around us. I was just a munching away on the chips and salsa cause I love it so much. When some one came over to our table, they where sitting right across from us, and he said how ya doing I look up and it was none other then MY DOCTOR Dr. Dekay, I think to myself oh crap, not the place to see you doctor when you are suppose to be loosing weight, I just look up and smile and said doing good just a enjoying my chips and salsa (dumb answer) and he shakes are hand and wishes me a happy mothers day, I said thank you, Now the down side to all of this is that i have a doctors appointment with him this Thursday LOL

2 comments:

Marianne said...

OOOPS!!!

~Cassie~ said...

HaHaHa...let's see what he tells you on Thursday!









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming