Monday, May 4, 2009

Second Day in AZ was a Trip to the Zoo




















Well I even fix this photo and it still loaded side ways
this is lily with the birds


Lily giving her cheese grin

Our $3.00 snow cones, Was going
to take a picture of our $6.00 hot dog
but they look just like the ones you can
get at Sams club, and a 32 0z drink was
$4.00 and so was a bottle of water
Connor just a a chillen
















I fixed these pictures to, but they still loaded like
this sorry they are side ways
Lily wanted her picture taken by every statue
she was so cute.




Proud grandma with her grandbabys

Yes this is a real kangaroo


Was going to take a picture of Connor in here
with lily but the stature was to hot for Connor
to hold on to



We had a fun day at the zoo, and then after many
hours there we even went and walked all around
the Arizona mills mall

1 comment:

Gena said...

Stop it! You're having too much fun! Enjoy it all for the rest of us still stuck in the "can't go anywhere until school is out" crowd. Maybe I'll still be stuck in the "can't go anywhere because I don't have enough money" crowd!









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming