
This was the picture I had wanted uploaded
this was the sandwich bag of chopped up phone
parts I had to take in

Ok been to the doctor they did allot of blood work
check thyroid, blood sugars cholesterol,(ect) anemia
sleep apnea and so on all come back OK sugars could
have been lower but he said they would be ok for now
Now with the swelling a fatigue he does not know, he gives
me water pills to take it off, but just in a few days its starts
all over again, and No I don't eat or use much salt.
So at least he was honest and said I have NO idea
what could be causing that so I have to go in and be checked
so often, cause sometimes the swelling gets so bad I can hardly walk

Yepee we finally got some rain, was so glad
I didn't have to go out and unclog sprinklers
from all the river gunk to water

This was not the picture I had down loaded
to put on here OH just ignore it. I had put
the one of my phone in the sandwich bag
that I took in. so I could get the new one that is
below this picture

that picture didn't turn out so good I took it
with edwins phone

but yes it is blue, it also came with another
face plates that I could change it to it is silver
I like the blue better
2 comments:
TJ, You and I were talking about your legs the other day and I got interupted and never finished. I am quite worried about the swelling. Have they checked your heart? Have them do that, and yes, that COULD cause the fatigue. Also, DO THIS!!! Walk to the end of your cul de sac and back, try to increase to about 4 times per day. THEN..lay down on the floor, put your legs UP on the wall so they are at an 80* angle and just lay there and watch TV or something. You are DRAINING the legs. You will HAVE to pee real soon, but lay back down. Do this twice per day. Try and see if this helps the swelling. Love you, Coke
yep have tryied all of that., it up sets me about the swelling also cause it makes me look all pooffy every where and the weight gain, some of the water is comming off but not to fast and that is with the lasic pills and drinking alot of water.
Post a Comment