Sunday, May 17, 2009

we just having the worst luck

well tried to get my cell phone today, and all the network was down world wide so I didn't get to get it , and just a couple of days ago Edwin's brand new computer crashed and it to has all our photos, videos etc, that is what I mean if we can not retrieve it all is gone, all our vacation photos you name it it is on that computer, Even the easter pictures that amanda did is on that computer,
I guess the saying goes when it rains it pours

1 comment:

Marianne said...

The picture of your phone is the saddest thing! I hope you get it replaced!

I have been busy for a long time trying to get all of our photos on discs and flash drives so that if our computer crashes we won't lose them. I am almost done!









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming