Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Whoo got my phone

Hello yeppee got my phone had to go to 2 altell stores to do it the first one ticked my off said they didn't have my phone there anymore and she was going to down grad my phone to one they had 3 years ago I said the heck you will, and so I went to another altell store and He up graded my phone to one almost like my old on but a little better, only thing this phone can't do is take short videos like my last one did OH well I still have a phone that I can take pictures with when I don't have my camera with me. And funny thing about the phone thing he had to send in my chopped up phone in the sandwich bag cause they wanted to see it, and to see if they could save any of the pieces to recycle LOL.. And thank heaven for Smart brothers who has been helping edwin with trying to get his new computer working again. Just got to go and get what ever it was he said to go buy I can't remember but I know edwin does so thats all that matters, and hope it works if not I guess next step will be ship it off and use the warranty (and if we do that we will for sure loose all pictures and things on that computer, and if I take it to my big brother I know that I wont so the next best thing is we get a wild hair again and take a drive to mesa and let my big bro fix it, cause he can fix anything :)

5 comments:

Jeff and Tenille said...

Dude!!! That sucks about your phone! But I'm glad they finally gave you a new one. I dont have insurance on mine, but after this story, I'm thinking I should of bought it! lol

Jeff and Tenille said...

Hey Tamara, you and Edwin should come to Bar D on Saturday. Opening night is always the BEST!!

Weve got extra room at our table, so if you guys want to, let me know!

Edwin & Tamara said...

Hey that sounds like so much fun, We would but edwin has to work, one of the girls that works for him has to go infor kemo
thank so much for the offer

Cooking with Aunty Coke said...

HI TJ..THis is the wife of the "Smart Big Brother"..and thank you from him for the compliment! I will call him at work where he is running big, smart main frames and tell him to read your site!I am missing the country..wish we could come and fix your computer..but work, work, work! Let me give it some thought. Love you. Coke

Edwin & Tamara said...

Well we got that thing brett said we needed ordered so we are just waiting for it to come in, finally found a logical person who knows about computers and parts at computec, Every where else edwin went was full of stupid people who pretend they know about computers









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming