Saturday, May 16, 2009

My cell phone


Well crap we was really busy today, cleaning the back half of our house, running back and forth to the storage shed in bloomfield and then into town to do a few things then we rushed home to mow our lawn, I forgot my cell phone was in my pocked and before I saw that it was on the ground it was to late, you can see what happen, I yelled and cryed and I am still crying, I can't get back everything I had on it, my pictures, I had many from when the grandkids was first born to now on there, every short little videos when they was little to now , and now they are gone forever. I had many of phone ### and e-mail address also there gone too, Edwin called on my phone to alltell and told them what happen and how upset I was Well the women from alltell on the phone said she has heard many different accidents with cell phones put I am the first one to have ever to make a claim on a cell phone chopped up by a lawn mower, yes some may think that is funny and yes I may laugh about it sometime but not right now still way too upset.

5 comments:

~Cassie~ said...

Oh my goodness, how crazy. I ran over my cell phone today, so I totally feel your pain. Especially about the pictures. Those can't be replaced. :( I hope that you will be able to laugh about this one day, but considering what you lost, I doubt you will. Love you!

Edwin & Tamara said...

I guess yesterday was not a good day for cell phones. :(

I'm wondering how many are going to laugh when I go into altell with a sandwich back full of chopped up phone parts ;}

Cooking with Aunty Coke said...

OH MY WORD!!OK..that one is a good one..mowed yer cell! No, you aren't laughing yet. But..as in other things in life, WHAT did we learn? PUT the dang pics on the computer in a folder about every few weeks!! If you don't know how, get a hold of Brett and get a lesson!! I love you! So sorry for your loss! Hugs, Coke

Norman and Sveta ( Норман и Света ) said...

I ran over one of my cell phones a few years ago, during my divorce. When I got into my car, it fell out of my pocket, and I didn't find it until I got home and saw it in front of the car. T-Mobile gave me a brand new one. It just so happened that it was the 23rd of December, and they were in the giving mood. And the store was about to close.

Edwin & Tamara said...

Awsome I hope they do the same for me beens I am the first one to mow over mine LOL They did chuckle at me yesterday when I went in with my sandwich bag full of chopped up parts :) The funny thing about all this is the darn battery is the only thing that survived the mower,









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming