Wednesday, May 6, 2009

MY MOTHERS DAY PRESANT


In the 24 years (this november) that edwin and I have been married I have never owed a brand new washer and dryer, we have always had used, some would last longer then others, this last one I had only lasted 3 years, So Edwin and I went out a looken and when I walked in the store and saw those, I feel in love, had to have them yes they had white, black, but no I wanted the Red ones. Any way, when they were being delivered the poor little boys that was trying to bring them in was having a tuff time, It took them over 2 hours to get them into our house, at one time I could not help myself I could not hold it in I started laughing at them, Yes I did apologize, and the kid told me this weights about 390 lbs, I told him yes it probably does, and that me and my husband have moved many times and have moved many of heavier objects when doing so, any way I was not to happy they put a dent in my washer, and they did not report it, put edwin went in yesterday and reported the damage, this is what they told him sorry we will take fifty dollars off your payment and we will send someone out to try and knock out the dent and re-paint it, can we say OH BROTHER, the upside is that it has a warranty for 2 years anything happens to them they replace it, the down side is that to replace it the poor little boys have to come and take it out of my home to the shop and bring in a replacement until mine is fixed.

Any way I sure love my Brand New Washer and Dryer

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Wow! They are gorgeous!! I love my front loaders. They work so well and save a lot in energy costs. You will love them too! They might even entertain your grandkids who can watch the clothes and water go round and round!

That's too bad about the dent. Is it visible? If it is, I would tell them..."Uh, I paid for brand new, undamaged appliances. Your people did this...I expect YOU to replace it!!" That's what I would say. I'm so tough!

Edwin & Tamara said...

It is very visiable at an angle, Edwin is going to take a picture of it with the good camara, and take it in and show them, that picture I have on the blog was taken with my cell, it dosent show anything,

Yes I sure do like them I can do full loads insted of breaking them into two and jeans and towls dry in one try instead of 2 to 3 trys









Edwin's room in Korea

Edwin's home coming